Installing Updated Firmware
It's easy to install new firmware in your triode synth. The process will take about 5 minutes.
You'll need a small Philips (star) screwdriver to open the case and a small flat head screwdriver to help lift out the circuit board and unseat the microcontroller chip.
1. Remove the four screws on the back panel of your synth and lift of the back of the case.
2. The main circuit board can be lifted out by gently prying the left and right sides of the board upwards until it can be lifted out of the case.
3. Set the main circuit board on a flat surface. Use a small flat head screwdriver to gently unseat the microcontroller chip.
4. Carefully insert the new microcontroller into the socket. Make sure the notch is on the left side. The synth won't work if the chip is installed backwards or pins are bent.
5. Carefully press the circuit board back into place in the case and reattach the back panel.
Sign up for our mailing list
Be the first to find out when we've got new stuff. Very occasional but always interesting email list:
Thanks for signing up!